Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Of all the things to THINK you've taken care of....

I guess I wasn't thinking when I had thought I had.....

I forgot my photographer!

Well.... sort of.....

See, I am one of those lucky gals who happens to have a brother who takes fantabulous photos. Please don't hate me for it.... its just sheer dumb luck. Well, that and the fact that the Big Guy Upstairs doesn't take a five year old girl's wish seriously that he would take her brother back and leave her a pony.

I was over at my brother's this Sunday when he mentions that I hadn't actually asked him to take my photos. Not that he wasn't happy to do it, but did I realize that I had forgotten to ask?

Smack face with palm a dozen times over and curse the blonde hair I am sure I possessed in a past life.

Luckily he is a very sweet guy and readily agreed when I humbly requested his skills at our little shindig this September. (I am sure that it helps I reassured him he could snap whatever he wanted, that I didn't have anything elaborate I needed photographed, and that he could rip the memory card out of the camera afterwards and hand it over without editing or anything) Thank goodness I have had some experience zipping around Photoshop!

So lets check that one off the list (I just noticed I hadn't even put it ON this list!) and thank my lucky stars that not only do I know I will get nice shots, but that I also don't have to shell out $500 for the hope that whomever I hire will actually do a decent job of it! (I owe you a very big and very nice thank you present!)

If anyone is reading this who is NOT family.... here is a link to his website.... trust me, the guy is worth hiring....

....and I am not just saying that because I now owe him big time!

1 comment:

Leah Z said...

Hear, hear! Our wedding photos are so beautiful thanks to Jason.