Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wouldn't it be funny...



Okay, due to some warped twist of fate, Richard has started calling me his "sweet hen" after likening himself to Gonzo the great. (I have no idea how strange things like nicknames come to be, but this one is at least well intended!)










So how funny would it be to use these darling action figures I found online on top of the cake, instead of the traditional figurine I purchased?

Yeah, I think I will stick with the ones I already purchased.... though these would be hysterically funny. Maybe I will save them for the first anniversary, and use them on a small cake then!

4 comments:

Leah Z said...

It would seem like you were playing off that new romantic comedy with the muppets that is coming out, and you don't want to do that! ;)

That's a cute nickname, and even cuter with the story behind it.

Shawna said...

You know, I had forgotten the new Muppet movie that is coming out....

I think I will definitely use these for the first anniversary or something... especially since there is a chance that we may have a civil wedding in September, and then be sealed around our anniversary next year.

Danielle said...

OR you could have a little groom's cake with them on it! That is SO AWESOME!! I think you could pull it off for the wedding! ;)

Either way, cute nickname! "sweet hen" :D

YAY I can comment on here now!

Richard Gregg said...

My sweet Camilla