Saturday, July 30, 2011

The trip

Hello all,

This is Richard Gregg. On August 5th,I am heading up to San Antonio to meet with Shawna at the airport for the long journey to our home together.  I ask prayers and good vibes to be sent as the final days approach. We will need them.
I know most of you don't know me from Adam but I promise you I am an honorable man.  Shawna is my life. I love her and will love her forever.  I want to reassure you, I will never dishonor her intentionally.

That said we have a route planned out and looking foward to being there by Sunday night.  Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Leah Z said...

Hi Richard! We'll keep you in our prayers this weekend. We hope your trip is so fun -- we wish you lots of good conversation, clear traffic and clean bathrooms at every rest stop.