Thursday, July 21, 2011

Registry

I've been asked several times when Richard and I will register for stuff.... well.... we have.

The easiest thing for us to do with being in two states was to hop online and register at Amazon.com

The nice thing about Amazon is that you can buy things elsewhere and still check it off the list....

Under "Wedding Registry" you can type in either of our names and a wedding state of Utah and ta-da! there it is....

Of course, we will also accept money if you'd rather save yourselves the hassle.... the one problem with having given away all of my furniture and gadgetry when I moved down to Utah years ago is that we now have to buy it all again. Bed, living room furniture, pretty much everything for the kitchen.... I have to say, I forgot how much it costs to start from scratch.

We will still add items as we think of them to the registry.... and don't think anyone is held to the list (or that we expect everyone to shower us with gifts!)

The information will also be on the wedding invites that should be winging their way to you by mid-August.


No comments: